Here you'll find answers to the most commonly asked lawn & turf care questions. Can't find what you need?
Give us a call at 01905 840 279
- Access to my property is restricted / up a narrow lane. Will this be a problem?
- Can I specify a delivery date and time?
- Can you lift turf / bulk bags over my hedge/wall?
- Do I need to be there at the time of delivery?
- Do I need to return pallets / bulk bags?
- Do you deliver Nationwide?
- Does the quoted price include delivery?
- How reliable are delivery times for turf / topsoil / bark deliveries?
- Where will my turf be left?
- Do you harvest turf all year round?
- During the winter my lawn has become sparse, resulting in bare patches. What should I do?
- How do I calculate the area of turf required for a circular lawn?
- How do I remove my old lawn before laying new turf or seeding?
- How long after delivery can I leave my turf rolled up before laying?
- How much soil do I need to lay my turf onto?
- How should I remove mushrooms from my lawn?
- How soon after laying can I walk on my lawn?
- How soon after laying new turf should I mow my lawn?
- How soon after mowing can I apply Teal Turf Fertiliser?
- My Lawn has developed patches of white cotton-wool or cobweb like mould?
- My lawn has developed small, pink cottony flocks and bright red threads in round patches?
- My new lawn is very spongy. Should I use a roller on it?
- What is the thickness of a roll of Sterling turf?
- When is the best time to lay turf?
- When is the best time to over-seed my lawn?
- Will turf grow on clay soils?